Reporting into the Vice President of Sales, the primary role of the Sales Executive is in achieving IndustryBuilt's ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The Sales Executive will follow a proven sales process from prospecting to closing. The candidate will have proven results in meeting and exceeding both strategic and AOP revenue objectives. A strong understanding and background in ERP systems is also a must, as is a strong commitment to delivering an excellent customer experience. This role will have responsibility over the American North East.
This position will work under the JustFood product. JustFood is a purpose-built software created to address the unique challenges of organizations in food manufacturing and distribution. Over the past 15 years, our experienced food and technology experts have helped customers across North America lower costs, improve food safety, and manage compliance.
With company benefits such as fitness and home internet expenses, and our extensive work-from-home policy, IndustryBuilt equips its employees with the tools they need tobe successful both in their careers and their personal lives. In fact, IndustryBuilt was named a Great Place to Work in Canada for 2017, a Deloitte Best Managed Company in Canada for 2018, and is certified as a Great Place to Work in the US.
Scope of Responsibility:
- Play a key role in driving strategic enterprise-wide ERP initiatives.
- Meet quarterly and annual revenue targets for software and service sales by successfully identifying, qualifying, developing, and closing viable new business.
- Develop and execute a "territory" plan to identify and close key prospects.
- Collaborate with Inside Sales to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline to expand penetration in designated territories.
- Qualify, present, and demonstrate all assigned product offerings to best position during sales process.
- Prepare and deliver quality solution-focused client presentations at a "C" level.
- Remain updated on market changes, such as:
- Business, industry, and customer buying intelligence;
- Industry trends and challenges;
- Product and industry trends; and
- Competitive knowledge.
- Manage the internal communication and coordination of sales support infrastructure, such as sales support, sales operations, and the executive team.
- Direct responsibility for the identification, qualification, development, and closing of new business meeting and exceeding revenue objectives.
- Building a strong sales funnel/pipeline to generate sustainable and predictable revenue growth quarter by quarter and annually.
- Ensuring all prospects / customers are reference-able.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience within a large account environment
- Proven expertise managing and closing complex software solution sales-cycles.
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Knowledge of all functional areas of ERP / CRM systems, and an understanding of how these apply to business processes.
- Deep understanding of business processes and how to map these to ERP / CRM solutions.
- Ability to qualify business opportunities consistent with IndustryBuilt's qualification criteria and sales process.
- Proven talent for making effective cold calls to target companies coming from Marketing and Inside Sales.
- Proven expertise to develop relationships from a cold call or networking activity.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- Proven ability to provide solutions to customer needs by effectively listening, disseminating information, and leveraging resources.
- Strong and demonstrated verbal, written, presentation and communications skills at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to work autonomously, independent, and remotely.
- Able to travel across the US.
- Ideally living in the American North East (NY, CT, RI, MA, VT, NH, ME)
- College Degree preferred.
For US candidates:
Aptean, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment against any applicant for employment or employee with Aptean because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other group status protected by applicable law.
For Canada candidates:
If you require any accommodation assistance throughout the recruitment and selection process, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at 888 506 0711 and ask for Human Resources. Let us know the nature of your request and your contact information and we would be happy to assist you.