We are looking to build out our team with enthusiastic software developers for our Nara Logics Synaptic Intelligence platform. This job will give anyone who wants to combine artificial intelligence and software engineering a great opportunity to explore new applications for our platform- a novel, general-purpose AI platform that provides recommendations and decision support across a variety of information classes and customer verticals. It uses advanced techniques in neural networks and machine learning. The platform learns, optimizes and provides real-time interaction for recommendations and relations, along with dynamic analytics for understanding connections.
The breadth and generality of the platform offers a fascinating way to engage a host of software skills where the latest in artificial intelligence converges with existing real-world problems. Themes include distributed computing, large-scale data, neuroscience, loosely coupled modules and elegant systems. Nara Logics works with top global companies looking to differentiate themselves with machine intelligence.
- • We are a small, close team that loves animals. There's usually at least one dog in the office every day.
- • Our customers come from a variety of industries, which means we are constantly being challenged to learn about new problems.
- • Developing either/both our Python based engine that processes recommendations and decision support requests or our Java based back-end data processing components that provide high throughput moving client data into our neural graph representations.
- • Customizing configuration and monitoring screens using Python/Django.
- • Working with the team to ensure that new functionality is integrated into our orchestration systems using Linux, AWS, Git, Docker, Docker Swarm, and Jenkins.
- • Supporting our customers as they work to implement our platform.
- • Python or Java preferred.
- • Demonstrated ability in building seamless user experiences
- • Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent work experience • 3-5+ years experience in commercial software development
- • Understanding of REST APIs and loosely coupled system concepts
- • Experience with AWS, GCP, git, PHP, SQL, Kubernetes, Jira, or Docker a plus • Experience with unit/functional testing, test-driven development, and version control
- • Knowledge of conventional data management platforms preferred
- • Time management and problem solving skills (troubleshooting, critical thinking, etc.) are a must.
- • You need to be positive, self-motivated and self-managed.