CyberSaint Security is a boston-based cybersecurity software company that has a rapidly growing customer base and a breakthrough product. We're looking for an ambitious and reliable individual to join our development team! You will have the opportunity to influence the architecture, design, and implementation on all aspects of our technology stack. Our current stack includes Java, React, Redux, and PostgreSQL. This is an opportunity to work and grow with a highly skilled team, in a fast-paced startup environment. Candidate will also be able to develop Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning skills using the latest technologies and APIs.
- Degree in computer science or related discipline required
- Software development experience including Java and/or Spring required
- Database experience with SQL required
- Prior experience in data driven and/or workflow applications preferred
- Knowledge of AWS environment and product suite preferred
- Experience with Agile development methodology is preferred
- Desire to grow with the organization
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to integrate AWS AI and related APIs to enable optimization features
- Experience with Docker
- Demonstrate experience of leadership skills: ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, and partner effectively with technical and non-technical employees
- Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
CyberSaint is a Boston based venture cybersecurity startup that offers customers an innovative platform to manage all aspects of their compliance program. See website for more details: www.cybersaint.io.
Full benefits including healthcare, dental, LTD/STD and stock options are offered.
Relocation not provided.
Must hold US Citizenship.
CyberSaint is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, sex/gender, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, physical or mental handicap unrelated to ability, pregnancy, veteran status, unfavorable discharge from military service or military status, genetic information, genetic disposition and or carrier status, domestic violence status, personal appearance, family responsibility, matriculation or political affiliation, status with regard to public assistance, or other legally protected status. U.S. Citizenship Required.