Amplify is reimagining the way teachers teach and students learn. We believe technology can empower classroom teachers to offer more personalized instruction, and accelerate the potential of individual students to become more active, engaged learners. Amplify's digital products are leading the way in data-driven instruction and setting the standard for next-generation digital curriculum and assessment. But Amplify believes that products are only part of the solution. Our professional services team, with years of classroom experience, helps educators improve the way they integrate technology and use data in the classroom. We're looking for other believers, innovators and optimists to join us in realizing this vision.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to oversee the efficiency of organizational, deployment and troubleshooting processes within the Professional Development team. The Operations Manager will deliver key operational activities while taking a strategic view to improve business processes.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager
- Manages day-to-day execution of operations, including troubleshooting high priority and/or complex events, driving creative solutions to deployment challenges
- Executes deployment strategy aligned to customer demand and business goals
- Effectively manages agreed upon deployment processes and protocols
- Messages risks and escalations for deployment of services; in a timely manner
- Reports data trends for utilization of various resources, YTD and YTY
- Manages data entry and organization of certifications and tracking of deployment for Professional Development Specialists
- Manages backlog of unconfirmed training events and Professional Learning and development services
- Reconciles services delivered and revenue recognition for professional learning delivery
- Produces forecasting and trends reports using various productivity tools, such as Salesforce
- Utilizes standard platform to report customer satisfaction data and NPS scores across ELA and Science
- Reviews services requests prior to being assigned to Professional Development Specialists to ensure pertinent information are included for an effective customer experience; coordinates with Professional Development, Program and Sales Managers
- Works closely with Salesforce team to articulate user cases and updates to scheduling and customer insight reporting
- Demonstrates ability to resolve operational problems as they arise with an expedient, quality focused and solutions orientated approach
- Provides stakeholder insight related to enhancement projects for Salesforce and other operations systems, and roll-out system changes and training to impacted Professional Development team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce data management
- 3+ years' experience with deployment advisory
- Demonstrated advanced proficiency in reporting and analytics
- Experience with Salesforce platform dynamics
- Experience working in educational publishing, professional development, or services industries is preferred.
- Experience with effectively designing reports using Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially MS Access and MS Excel.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to execute multiple simultaneous high-priority assignments on tight deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in high-energy, fast-paced work environment.
- Familiarity with Oracle and SAP.
- Excellent communicator, manager, and team builder
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to handle and respond to a high volume of requests in a timely manner
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Quality emphasis and attention to detail
- Must have ability to deliver results in a pressured environment
- Experience of the educational landscape, and the regulatory requirements relating to the delivery and assessment of qualifications
- Ability to analyze complex written and numerical information
- Ability to engage with and communicate the values and vision of the organization
Amplify is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
This position may be funded, in whole or in part, through American Recovery & Reinvestment Act funds.