Philips Lighting is a global leader in lighting products, systems and services. We lead the industry in connected systems and services, leveraging the Internet of Things to take light beyond illumination to transform homes, buildings and urban spaces.
Due to our continued focus on delivering best in class system and service solutions to our clients, we are seeking a Key Account Manager for our Professional Trade business focusing on the Retail, Hospitality, Office & Industry segments to join our Indonesia organisation, based in East Indonesia. Our Indonesia organisation is a market leader in the APAC region, and your challenge is to continue to build on our growth through the management of sales and commercial partnerships in the market.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with key personnel at named accounts within the Professional Trade business segment.
- Maximize sales opportunities by increasing Philips share of accounts' purchases. Meet the Annual Operational Plan Sales targets.
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process.
- Drive the business through the defined partners and distributors and ensure that the sales target achieved.
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction by understanding challenges that are critical to customers and adopting a solution-based approach.
- Participate in customer and/or industry events as needed.
- Significant experience in commercial sales roles from a fast paced environment where you have developed and executed on different go to market strategies
- A proven track record in key account management and value based, solution selling principles
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline is highly regarded