At Partners in Primary Care and Family Physicians Group (collectively the Care Delivery Organization), we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole. As a senior-focused healthcare provider, and subsidiary of one the nation's leading integrated health companies, Humana, we put the needs of seniors at the forefront of everything we do. Our multidisciplinary team goes above and beyond to make our nearly 50 centers a leading health and wellness destination for communities in key Medicare markets. PiPC's national primary care centers serve more than 30,000 Medicare Advantage patients in markets including Kansas City, North Carolina, South Carolina, Orlando and Houston. We are expanding in Houston, South Texas, Louisiana, and Nevada in 2020.
The Healthcare Trainer creates and implements processes, programs and training (workflow, technology and Value Based Care model) to ensure the staff and facilities in emerging markets are fully prepared for successful operations. Work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action. Responsible for many primary care practices in an assigned area.
The Healthcare Trainer collaborates concurrently with primary care center care team members, market leaders, preceptors, process, training and design organization. Secures needed resources, and establishes/verifies key performance indicators to ensure readiness. Leads the transition to ongoing operational processes. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas to connect the dots within the market. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures. Has advanced level knowledge and a deep understanding of clinical workflows. Will conduct in person, classroom, one on one and virtual learning sessions for all care team members. The role will frequently leverage existing training resources or create new training resources using various media. When not training or documenting, time will be spent in the clinics identifying knowledge gaps and forming a plan to resolve in collaboration with leadership.
- Will facilitate new or updated workflow, technology and care model training to include any changes or new implementations and ensuring staff understanding. Is located in their designated market and the majority of their time will be spent working alongside clinic staff when not training to ensure continuous feedback loops occur. Ensures preceptor sign off and ensures the preceptors have what they need to play a lead role in the market coaching and auditing every day. Could be expected to travel to assist in new market implementation as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 or more years of clinic operations experience
- Strong clinical and technical aptitude
- Two or more years of experience facilitating training for EMR users in a clinic setting
- Expert level knowledge of leading Workflows and EMR training.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Provider Communities
- Experience with Electronic medical records/EMR systems
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint Presentations in a business setting
- A high level of engagement and emotional intelligence
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to interface effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of people including physicians, office staff, hospital executives, medical groups, IPA's, community organizations and other health plan staff
- Must live in one of the following markets:Las Vegas, NV or Shreveport, LA
- Experience with eClinicalWorks
- eClinicalWorks Train-The-Trainer Certification
- Ability to complete eClinicalWorks Train-the-Trainer certification within 6 months of employment.
- Ability to travel 0 - 30% (based on project assigned) as needed to work locations within US.
- Experience with process management.
- Experience with documentation of workflows and training material
- In-person training occurs at practice locations. Hiring in Orlando, FL, Las Vegas, NV, Bossier City/Shreveport LA. Proximity to a practice location is required. While not delivering in-person training or on-site assessments, associate will work from home. The role will report to a Lead.
Scheduled Weekly Hours