Please join us for an amazing night, generously hosted by P&G, celebrating young, Massachusetts talent who have been awarded action-based scholarships on behalf of ScholarJet in the last three months.
This Spring semester, we are awarding $9,000 from 6 action-based scholarships. Scholarships sponsored by:
- Invoice Cloud - The Art of Selling - $3,000 scholarship
- Nonspec & P&G - Design for Disability - $1,000 scholarship
- Bottom Line - Dream Chaser - $1,000 scholarship
- Y2Y Networks - Young Advocate - $1,000 scholarship
- VNMAP - Health Educator - $1,000 scholarship
- ScholarJet's anonymous donor - Green Hero - $2,000 scholarship
Showcase compilation of all student submissions to follow opening keynote. More details coming soon!