Wednesday, July 11th we are in the Seaport District with all SaaS and software products showcasing! District Hall is the location and our sponsors for the event are CohnReznick and SmartBooks! More than 10 innovative products will be showcasing!
- - Check out the new PRODUCTS and
- - VOTE for your favorites - click on the words VOTE HERE (found on this page to the immediate left) and once on the product voting page, click LOVE IT (only four times)!
- - RSVP to attend the event on WEDNESDAY, July 11th (free to attend and open to all)
- - See who else is planning on attending (click the ATTENDEES tab)
- - Help spread the word - blog, tweet (using the #MIN112 hashtag), like and post!
- - Support local innovation -- network and have fun at the same time!
Mass Innovation Nights events feature business experts, networking, tabletop demos and presentations from local startups. Participating startups this month include:
- Branding Compass
- Building Engines
- Jack and Ferdi
- Mond Agile Platform
- Product Planner of Dragon Innovation
- REALToDo CRM
Various business experts will be on hand to share their knowledge with attendees. Guests are encouraged to use #MIN112 and Twitter handle @MassInno to share photos and social media commentary.