Martin Luther King, Jr. once said, "I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.”
Black History Month is just as vibrant today as it was when the celebration began 85 years ago. Honoring Black History Month helps us remember to continue to draw inspiration and guidance from the past.
Join us for networking, refreshments, music by Kaovanny and a presentation highlighting history and culture in honor of Black History Month.
- 5:30-6:30pm: Registration, music and networking
- 6:30-7:30pm: Presentation and panel discussion
- Melissa Isidor, Designer
- Breeze Outlaw, Sasaki
- Bridgette Wallace, G|Code House
- Diana Fernandez, Sasaki (moderator)
- More speakers to be announced.