Why join the LEYTON Sustainable Start-up Challenge CES 2020? Be one of the 5 start-ups to win the contest and get a free exhibition booth @CES 2020.
CES is the world's largest platform for everyone who thrives on the business of consumer technology. It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technology for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace.
The winners of the contest will exhibit at CES Eureka Park, the primary stage for start-ups where new ideas are funded, new partnerships are formed and new acquisitions take place. Investors come to Eureka Park to find their next unicorn. Global media come to look for their next story. Corporations come to look for partnerships and acquisitions. With start-ups from over 40 countries, you need to be there too.
Who are we and why are we launching this contest?LEYTON is a global innovation funding consultancy. Across all sectors, businesses of all sizes rely on us to secure new revenue streams to support their transformation and growth. Our tax specialists and industry experts identify the opportunities and incentives most relevant to our clients’ business to deliver maximum returns in tax credits and grant funding.
Since it was founded 20 years ago, Leyton has committed to help businesses be more sustainable, by identifying additional revenue streams for their environmental transformation or for social projects.
Leyton has recently launched an international program that aims to increase our actions to support and fund innovative sustainable projects.
Part of this program is the LEYTON Sustainable Start-up Challenge CES 2020 - this is about promoting the best early stage Greentech and Goodfortech projects in 9 different countries in Europe and North America.
Is your Start-up eligible?
1/ Your Start-up is based in one of these countries : Belgium, Canada, France, Italy, Poland, The Netherlands, Spain, UK or USA.
2/ Your project aims to have a positive impact on sustainability and fits in one of the following CES marketplaces:
3/ Your Start-up fulfills the CES Eureka Park exhibition criteria* :
- - Your company was founded within the past 4 years
- - Your product or service will be launched in late 2019 or in 2020
- - Your technology must be demonstrable as a prototype or software mock-up
- - It must be your first exhibition at CES
*CTA reserves the right to cancel exhibitors who do not adhere to these entry criteria and/or the terms and conditions on the space contract.
What do I win?
- Get a free booth (for up to two persons) @ CES 2020
- Receive training to pitch your business in America (for non US start-ups);
- Gain visibility in your home country through our contest promotion
- Gain worldwide visibility from CES media coverage
- Get extra funding (up to 2000€) to cover Las Vegas logistics costs (flight and accommodation)