Are you considering entrepreneurship as a career option but want a proven business model to get to your goals more quickly and safely? Would you like to run a business of your own that will provide greater autonomy and independence, but are not sure how to find or choose the right business? If you answered ‘Yes’, then this free workshop is for you.
This workshop will cover:
- - Common myths and truths about franchising
- - The importance of knowing your personal goals before taking the plunge
- - How to research and select the right franchise
- - Non-standard ownership options How to finance your business
- - Available resources to help you in your search
9:30 Registration & Light Breakfast
10:00 Presentation Starts Promptly
Presenters: Eric Schechterman is President of FranNet Boston and Senior Franchise Consultant. As part of one of the top franchise consulting teams in the country, Eric works closely with clients to understand their goals, values, lifestyle, and interests to help coach them through the process of learning about franchising, and if it is a fit for them and their family.