"A Pitch of Her Own" Pitch Contest taking place during Lowell's Women Week!
Are you a woman that has an idea for a business or do you have an innovative solution to a problem?
Join us for a night of great ideas and inspiration, think "Shark Tank" without the bite! Women entrepreneurs will showcase their startup and business ideas and eight will pitch to our panel of special guest Judges for a chance to win an array of prizes.
Application Deadline: February 24, 2019 at 11:59pm.
To apply, http://bit.ly/HerOwnPitch
Meet our esteem panel of judges:
- Susan Sullivan, Executive Director, New England Interstate Water Pollution Control Commission
- Nabiha Sakyen, CEO and Co-Founder at Cellino and 2017 Women & Tech Pitch Contest Winner
- Sandra Richtermeyer, Dean - UMass Lowell Manning School of Business
- Bobbie Carlton, Founder, Innovation Nights, Innovation Women & Carlton PR & Marketing. Public Speaker
- Brenda Loan Baker, Executive Coach and Consultant, Speaker