The MIT-CHIEF Annual Conference provides a platform for MIT students and the greater-Boston community to hear about key advancements in technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship each year. We bring the best minds to MIT campus to generate inspiration from the audience, especially from MIT graduate students, and the student community from other Boston schools.
This year we will invite leaders from academia and the VC-startup ecosystems to discuss innovations in gene and cell therapies, brain sciences, and opportunies in entrepreneurship and investment across the US and China. This full-day event consists of keynote speeches, panel discussions, and a business plan contest.
Our speakers includes:
- Yasheng Huang (Epoch Foundation professor of international management and faculty director of action learning at Sloan School of Management, MIT)
- Gang Chen (Carl Richard Soderberg Professor of Power Engineering at MIT; director of the MIT Pappalardo Micro/Nano Engineering Laboratory)
- Scott Manalis (Andrew and Erna Viterbi Professor of Biological Engineering at MIT)
- Feng Li (Founding Partner, FreeS Fund)
- Zen Chu (Faculty Director of MIT's Hacking Medicine Initiative; Senior Lecturer in Healthcare Innovation at MIT Sloan School of Management)
- Luis Perez-Breva(Director of MIT Innovation Teams Program; expert in the process of technology innovation, entrepreneur, and author)
- Shai Gozani (President and CEO, NeuroMetrix)
- Loïc Vincent (VP of immunity-oncology and cell therapy at Takeda),
- Robert Deans (Chief Innovation Officer, BlueRock Theraputics)
Please refer to our website for the most updated speaker list!