The idea of LOU came about when Rachel was helping her grandparents send a Happy Birthday message on Facebook to her Aunt Lou. She knew there had to be a better way to handle this tedious, but simple, task. At the time, she was participating in Babson’s Summer Catalyst Program where she teamed up with Kyle, and together, they found that this problem was a really common one with more complex SaaS platforms. These companies would spend weeks training their employees on how to use the platform. What started as an idea to help guide her grandparents through how to wish Aunt Lou a Happy Birthday on Facebook has turned into an enterprise software solution for large online business tool companies.
Watch the video below to learn more about Rachel and Kyle's story and LOU:
LOU was recognized as a 'Startup to Watch' by StartHub, a program of the Venture Café Foundation. You can learn more about LOU in our insider interview with Rachel and Kyle here: Spotlight on: LOU, StartHub’s Startup to Watch
- LOU’s Interactive Tutorials Make Learning Complex Platforms A Breeze
- Student Showcase Gets Down to Business at Innovate 128
- Babson College’s LOU and Tufts University’s VASERA Win Best Student Startup Honors at Regions’ Top Multi-University Pitch-off
- Cambridge Innovation Center
- MIT Enterprise Forum Cambridge
- Babson Summer Catalyst Program
- Innovate 128 hosted by N2 Innovation District
- The Arthur M. Blank Center for Entrepreneurship at Babson College
Want to know more? Visit https://www.louassist.com/
ABOUT THE VIDEO SERIES:
The video series features startup founders and executives from the Venture Café Foundation community. Our goal is to capture more startup stories from the community as well as get more impact stories on how our programs at the Venture Cafe Foundation have been useful or helpful for you along your journey.
Want to be interviewed for this video series? Please complete the application form to be considered. As a prerequisite to being considered, please create a startup profile for your company on StartHub.
Visit the Startups section to view the current list of startups on the site.
Read Complete Article