WELCOME! The Program & Marketing Associate position is a unique entry-level opportunity to get involved in the Startup Ecosystem and interact with some of the most active investors, entrepreneurs, accelerators and community organizations in Boston and beyond.
You will co-design and implement marketing strategies related to programming and growing the TCN community. You will manage all marketing, social media and newsletters for TCN. You will also support event logistics, content creation and other research & admin duties for TCN programming. You’ll help bring together investors, experienced entrepreneurs, and industry champions to provide high-quality programming, content, and education to entrepreneurs in the Boston area. This position reports directly to the Program & Marketing Manager.
TCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity candidates are encouraged to apply.
- - Assisting with creation, conception, and execution of marketing campaigns to support TCN & various partnerships
- - Managing execution, logistics, and production of workshops, all-day boot camps, and other programming and events for entrepreneurs
- - Fostering relationships with community partners, including investment groups, co-working spaces, other educational organizations and other members of the ecosystem
- - Twice a year, managing our Fellowship for Female Founders applications and selection process
- - Collect and manage feedback from our community and stakeholders to continuously improve our programs and uncover new opportunities
- - Working with interns on special assignments
- - Transportation: Monthly T Pass Provided
- - Paid Vacations
- - Paid Sick Days
- - Summer Fridays Off
- - Work Environment: Co-working space in Fort Point by South Station.
Hey! See yourself in most of these qualifiers but not all of them? That’s ok - apply anyway and we can look into it!
To apply email a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org :
Please send us one-page cover letter to email@example.com telling us about yourself by answering these questions:
Why Us & Why Startups: Tell us why you want to work with startups, and why at The Capital Network in particular.
Why You: Tell us why you are the right match for this opportunity.
Our Communication & Marketing: Take a look at our Website OR Social Media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn posts) - what would you do to improve how we communicate?
Please be sure that the cover letter is no longer than 1 single page. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Thank you!