We are looking for a Program Manager with the drive todirectly work and assist entrepreneurs who participate in our various programsoffered at our Roxbury location. The ideal candidate will come from or havestrong ties or network within the Roxbury, Dorchester, and Mattapan sections ofthe city.
If you are someone who likes to work in a diverse environment where you and the Executive Director interact directly withcommunity leaders, plan events around our programs, and represent theorganization at all events, then this job was made for you.
In other words, if you are a person who getsenergized speaking in public or being the MC of events, enjoys communityadvocacy, and loves presenting to small and medium-size groups, this is the jobwhere you will shine.
We are also looking for someone who will workdirectly with and lead groups of budding entrepreneurs by informing them,advocating for them, and supporting them at all stages of all our programs.
Our most successful Program Managers are people who love tointeract and lead other people. They are also full of energy, fun-loving,hardworking, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, caring, empathetic,and full of passion for their community.Qualifications:
- - High School Diploma or equivalent.
- - Strong written and verbal skills
- - Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in planning, organizing, managing, running programs
- - Ability to work flexibly in a growing organization, teamwork environment and take the initiative as a self-starter
- - Excellent interpersonal skills with people from diverse personal and professional backgrounds
- - Excellent communication, documentation, time management, and organizational skills.
- - Ability to travel within the Boston are using public or private transportation
- - Comes from within the Roxbury, Dorchester, and Mattapan sections of the city