At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Accenture Business Solutions Architect is responsible to work with the internal and external Accenture team to successfully develop and position new joint offerings. In this position you will lead all aspects of the technical solution building process, from initial discussion and tactics forming, building out technical service playbooks to helping to build out labs and supporting feedback from initial sales discussions. Some level of technical hands-on configuration and/or coding may also be required.
Additionally, we would expect you to keep one eye on the strategy and downstream roadmap, identifying and prototyping future plays and being an evangelist for emerging problems and client challenges
- Collaborating with the Accenture team to drive and build unique solution offerings, leveraging the best technical strengths & capabilities brought by Palo Alto Networks and Accenture, spanning assessment, integration, managed services and transformation use cases
- Lead and support efforts defining solution architectures, test specifications & plans, design & implementation guides, and technical enablement plans that demonstrate and showcase Palo Alto Networks and Accenture’s value together
- Lead detailed conversations about trends and emerging changes to the risk & cybersecurity landscape
- You will work closely with the General Manager and Solutions team, as well as a peer with resources at Accenture (including but not limited to: Technical, PMO, Product and Solutions Marketing, Service Creation, Enablement) to craft & execute the technical plan
- BSCS degree or equivalent with minimum 8+ years related systems integrator offer manager, product manager, or program management experience
- Ability to independently create, design, and develop solutions very successfully in this high-visibility role and in an extremely fast-paced dynamic environment
- Self-directed, highly technical, professionally assertive and self-driven
- Track record of successful execution working for, with, and/or through partners, especially System Integrators and Strategic Consultants
- In-depth knowledge in the enterprise security space – both from a technology and a business driver standpoint.Demonstrable experience in securing and solution creation for these environments
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting security products, ideally spanning Cloud, Operational Technology, IoT, plus typical enterprise security use cases
- Experience and track record of working with cross-functional and cross-organizational teams
- Strong problem finding and solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution
- Effective and persuasive communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Experience which demonstrates a strong level of expertise in technical specifications required to sell Enterprise Security and/or Networking and Cloud solutions
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration, lab evaluation, and administration of security technologies (firewalls, cloud security, endpoint security, anti-malware, threat defense, threat intelligence, intrusion prevention, web filtering)
- Strong understanding of enterprise and cybersecurity technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace
- An aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
Our Accenture business team are a small group of hand-selected individuals driving our relationship with Accenture. This focused and experienced team works directly with our Accenture counterparts, as well as internally and externally to run our joint business plan. This role will be critical to ensuring we execute on time and on plan.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.