Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The ideal candidate will blend a technical and digital marketing background with a good eye for presentation and compelling software demonstrations and have the confidence to discuss our solutions and technology with both Marketing and IT executive at all levels.
What you'll do
- As a Solutions Consultant, you are a member of the Adobe Sales organization in a presales role
- The Solutions Consulting team supports our direct and partner sales organization by pointing out the value of Adobe and the Adobe Experience Cloud
- Advising the sales teams on how to maximize the benefit for our clients
- Acting as a trusted advisor for the customer, you are responsible first to understand their business needs, their business goals, and the landscape of their organization and translate this into specific solutions and reliable business cases that will help the customer pursue and achieve their financial targets
- The Solution Consultant must be able to articulate technology and solution positioning to both business and technical users
- Identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain positive relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Provides enablement training, leadership and support to systems integrators and agency partners as well as customer workshops
What you need to succeed
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing and demonstrable understanding of technology and how this can lead to digital transformation
- A deep understanding of our main customer industry verticals, to help our clients become best- in-class digital marketing organizations
- Outstanding presentation skills, executive conversational skills, and client-facing experience as a trusted business advisor
- Experience in building and presenting business cases and value propositions for organizations
- A familiarity with SaaS based technologies and its implication & ability to collaborate well with internal and external marketing, sales and technical individuals
- Ability to identify the critical business issues that customer's face and diagnosing those challenges through the effective use of probing questions
- (Ideally) experience from working with the Adobe Experience Cloud or at least one of its solutions & (Ideally) previous experience with other Digital Marketing platforms
- Good understanding of big corporations & experience in building online strategies and digital agendas
- Strong verbal and writing skills in English and German (additional language: Czech, Polish, Russian, Turkish is a plus)
- Demonstrable ability to facilitate discussions with a C-level audience
- Location will be preferred based in Vienna or Switzerland, but a remote option is possible as well
- Ability to travel throughout the territory
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.