The Senior Director, Solutions Consulting is responsible for leadership and the day-to-day management of the Solutions Consulting team. The Senior Director, Solutions Consulting is accountable for the overall goals and success of the Solutions Consulting group as well as managing some tactical objectives to help supply our clients with clear insight into the HealthcareSource product suite. They may also be involved in driving the technology evaluation stage of the sales process as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products.
Additional Selling Points:
- Opportunity to Build:Bring your creativity to our table! We aren't just looking for innovative thinkers - we want to see you execute those ideas, too. Watching your idea come to life is a rewarding experience!
- Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with professionals that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
- Professional Development:Take advantage of the opportunity to attend conferences, meet-ups, and formal training that will elevate your technical knowledge.
- Work/Life:I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Chief Sales Officer, this position will be remote.
As the Senior Director, Solutions Consulting, you'll have the opportunity to:
- Manage and support a team of Solutions Consultants working through the technology evaluation and sales process with potential clients
- Be a subject matter expert for all HealthcareSource products
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations for the HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite
- Work hand in hand with the National Sales teams to ensure alignment on approach towards potential clients
- Travel to various field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Convey client requirements to Product Management teams
- Provide advice on future product direction and presentation improvement (as a product management liaison)
- Participate in competitive landscape and differentiation discussions (including competitive positioning matrices)
- Provide input on industry trends (including updates to the sales team)
- Prospect requests to pilot, test-the-test, or proof of concept presentations
- Be a part of Sales support strategy discussions
- Provide guidance to Marketing and Sales on verbiage and positioning for new product features.
- 8+ years relevant experience as a Solutions Consultant or driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process and 6 years of leadership experience
- A degree in Business or relevant work experience
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports
- Excellent organization and analytical skills with the ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Experience and familiarity of the HealthcareSource Quality Talent Suite a plus
HealthcareSource ® is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,500 healthcare organizations, senior care providers, and staffing agencies, spanning over 6,000 locations, to ensure quality patient and client care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent. HealthcareSource and its award-winning healthcare talent management solutions have been recognized by industry analysts and trade groups.
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orient