Are you interested in transforming leadership through the application of neuroscience and research? Are you a strong team player who thrives in a dynamic workplace? Are you an agile, detail-oriented, fast-moving, client-first individual?
If yes, please keep reading!
We’re looking for a Resource Manager to join our Facilitation team. NeuroLeadership Institute Facilitators are neuroscience-savvy, corporate-credible trainers whose primary purpose is to facilitate learner insight as they share NLI’s unique point of view on subjects like having better conversations in the workplace, breaking bias, and being more inclusive.
The Resource Manager role focuses on an excellent client experience (for internal and external clients alike) and, as a part thereof, pairs facilitators with clients. In service of our clients, the role includes a heavy administrative component (about 50%).
About your background and who you are:
- Proficiency in Google Apps and with learning new technologies/systems
- Three years in client-driven resource allocation and managing vendor pools
- Experience working in the training industry or professional services
- Organized, resourceful, agile, skilled juggler, sense of humor
- Highly detailed and designs process to facilitate fast, smooth client service
About the value you’ll bring and the fun you’ll have:
- Resource juggling! Coordinate with internal resources and external providers to quickly and carefully match facilitators to clients
- Map future and present capabilities to incoming opportunities
- Contribute to strategic upskilling plans
- Update and upkeep related systems, documents, et al
If the above describes you and who and where you want to be, we want to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
PS- To make sure we hire the people best suited to our culture, we’ve designed intensive, task-based selection process so be prepared to work hard to earn this opportunity.