The Program & Marketing Coordinator position is a unique opportunity to get involved in the Startup Ecosystem and interact with some of the most active investors, entrepreneurs, accelerators and community organizations in Boston and beyond. You will be in charge of implementing and executing all of the programming & events for The Capital Network.
You’ll bring together investors, experienced entrepreneurs, and industry champions to provide high-quality programming, content, and education to entrepreneurs in the Boston area. You will co-design and implement marketing strategies related to programming and growing the TCN community. This position reports to the Executive Director.
- Managing execution, logistics, and production of workshops, all-day boot camps, and other programming for entrepreneurs
- Fostering relationships with community partners, including investment groups, co-working spaces, other educational organizations and other members of the ecosystem
- Securing relevant, impressive, and surprising speakers
- Collecting and managing feedback from our community and stakeholders to continuously improve our programs and uncover new opportunities
- Assisting with creation, conception, and execution of marketing campaigns to support TCN & various partnerships
- Working with interns on special assignments
Who You Are:
- Outlook: Have a positive attitude and a genuine desire to help
- Adaptable: Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with independent work and trial & error.
- Efficient: Must be willing to try, test and use new tech/SAAS products to make our work more efficient.
- Organized: Able to juggle multiple responsibilities, while prioritizing and managing your time ruthlessly
- Communicative: Must love working in a small team and be a clear and friendly communicator.
- Experience: At 1-2 years of experience planning events and/or building communities
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience. WordPress & Social Media Management skills a plus.