Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, and we light up the world!
Are you looking for a new challenge? This could be your chance to make a radiant appearance...
Our business is growing fast internationally - with this we're hiring several sales professionals across UK and Ireland.
You'll have a proven track record in sales, working with wholesalers across your region daily and come from either a lighting or manufacturing background. The sales team in Trade consists of 10 remote-based Key Account Managers, focusing on different customers within the segment.
Signify is facing and pro-actively running a huge transformation from a traditional product focused business (analog) to a business with systems, services and connectivity in the Internet of Things (digital). Our understanding of how lighting positively affects people coupled with our deep technological know-how enable us to deliver digital lighting innovations that unlock new business value, deliver rich user experiences and help to improve lives.
- Have the exciting opportunity to Promote and grow our portfolio with identified existing regional distribution customers and develop new business.
- Develop, maintain and improve relations with key customers in the segment of wholesale. You'll be initiating and coordinating all efforts to the accounts, to maximize the output of the sales team.
- Offer you a challenging, international career, where you will be able to make a difference and influence the future of Signify!
- Bachelor's or master's degree.
- Proven experience in sales of complex connected / Internet of Things systems and services.
- Able to maximise the customer experience of working with Signify, by delivering industry leading service through our identified regional distributors who become the face of Signify.
- Able to support and educate the distributors to deliver optimal value proposition.
- Strong experience in engaging with "Wholesalers".
- Confirmed success in translating customer needs into solutions & services value propositions accordingly.
- Support distributors to provide in house training to their customers.
- Able to maximise our display opportunities within identified distributors site.
We offer a competitive package of benefits including salary, bonus, flexible working hours, connected and ergonomic office, holidays plus bank holidays, pension scheme, healthcare, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.