Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Are you looking for an opportunity to manage sales and commercial partnerships in the growth market Norway? Then the Key Account Manager Professional Trade role is the opportunity you are looking for. In this role you will provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, installation and maintenance of company products. You will assist the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products and solutions to meet customer needs and will prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer applications/solutions.
Together we can...
As the Key Account Manager Professional Trade you will create awareness and understanding of the role lighting plays in enhancing spaces. You will explain how to achieve desired light effects / levels with products and solutions in our portfolio and assess potential application of company products to meet customer's needs.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with named key accounts to maximize sales opportunities and profitability
- In-depth understanding of the customer strategy
- Define account strategy and manage operational execution that drives profitable high growth opportunities for Philips Lighting
- Create action plans to penetrate key accounts, identify multiple stakeholders and engage internal resources while driving the sales process
- Drive for highest levels of customer satisfaction, understand challenges that are critical to customers and take a solution-based approach
- Participates in customer and/or industry events
Open minded, curious and innovative and aligned with our company values and aims and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelors degree in Business Management, Economics, Technology or related discipline
- 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a fast paced technology environment
- 5+ years of strong history of quota achievement with stellar experience presenting products and services to accounts
- 3+ years of value based selling in a market/customer facing role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills on different organizational levels
- Understanding of technology/software & connectivity domains
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills (verbal and written)
You will report to Sales Manager Professional Trade for Norway and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in Norway. You will be based in our office in Oslo.
We offer you a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career working for the global leading lighting company where the innovation in LED and connected lighting make our work change rapidly. We offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities, family-friendly employment policies.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and afterwards business interviews.
We kindly request you to upload your documents in English.