Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting, is the global leader in lighting building on 125+ years of innovations. Our purpose is to unlock the extraordinary potential of light for brighter lives and a better world. We are proud to be ahead of the game in the Internet of Things and on track to be carbon neutral by 2020. We learn through disruptive challenges and our performance is powered through our diverse teams. Our Philips products, Interact connected lighting systems, and data-enabled services transform people's lives in homes, buildings, and public spaces.
We define the meaning of light...join us to #findyourmeaning @ Signify!
Are you looking to develop and drive national account strategies and contribute to the continuing growth of a leader in innovation? We are hiring a Key Account Manager to develop, grow and optimize outdoor sales in the public sector (cities, municipalities etc.) by selling system & services in Finland. You will report to the outdoor team leader and be working within the Professional Lighting sales team. You will be based in the West of Finland (Tampere, Turku).
Together we can...
- Develop, maintain and improve partnerships with key accounts to position Signify as the preferred supplier
- Initiate and coordinate efforts to the accounts in order to maximize commercial results
- Determine new growth opportunities, define and drive action programs
- Create account plans and define commercial strategies based on budget targets
- Build forecasts based on sales results and market analysis and make proposals for improvement
- Direct accountability for the performance of your portfolio
- Drive for highest customer satisfaction level by understanding challenges that are critical to customers and takes a solution-based approach
Open minded, curious, innovative and aligned with our company values and you bring the following experiences and competencies:
- Bachelor and/or Master degree in business administration, technology, science or related field
- 5+ years of proven track record in key account management and consultative selling principles in a dynamic technology industry
- Excellent understanding of technology, software & connectivity domains
- High customer focus and the drive for customer excellence
- Proven track record of successful sales toward municipalities, wholesalers and installers
- Solution selling capabilities (solutions and value-added services sales)
- Knowledge from Lighting business could be beneficial
- Ambitious, proactive, positive and open personality
- Good team player capabilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent Finnish and English language skills, Swedish skills are beneficial
We offer you a challenging, innovative and creative environment in which you can rapidly grow your experience and career working for the global leading lighting company where the innovation in LED and connected lighting make our work change rapidly. We offer you the opportunity to join a great team that works along the values of taking ownership, hardworking, fun with each other, fact driven and out of the box thinking.
If you are interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your application through the Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and afterwards business interviews.
We kindly request you to upload your documents in English.