Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features and a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms and industry veterans such as Peter Thiel and Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, and we’re looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
Based in San Francisco, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Vancouver, our team is committed to creating a driven and diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, and comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, we’re looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, and needs.Responsibilities
- Workday Systems Management. Manage our Workday instance, including configuration updates, integration builds, and upgrade management.
- Payroll. Partner with our Finance teams to ensure our teams are compensated accurately.
- Technology alignment. Partner with our IT teams to fit HR technology solutions within overall corporate infrastructure.
- Data Architecture. Partner with our People Analytics team to create robust data, reporting, and insights. Build reports as needed inside Workday for efficient self-service.
- People Technology Expert. Be the voice of technology and innovation in the HR space.
- Technology Operations Management. Build an efficient process to manage and communicate your roadmap.
- Demonstrate our Brex values of Dream Big, Seek Truth, Be a Fixer, Owner’s Mentality, and Customer Focus!
- 3+ years experience in Workday HCM implementation/configuration support, including direct experience with Compensation, Payroll, and Time Tracking
- A passion for process, technology, and innovation
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and client relationship management skills.
- Team player mentality with flexibility and drive to support initiatives across the People Team
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Outstanding time management skills in managing multiple priorities and meet meaningful deadlines
- Able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Demonstrated ability to act with discretion, and have exceptional integrity and judgment in handling confidential information