Impact Hub Boston, home to Boston's social innovators and entrepreneurs, is growing its team! If you're interested in taking a meaningful role in supporting and strengthening Boston's robust community of change-makers, please apply for our Events Lead opening!
Do you love to be at the center of the action? Do you get a thrill from working with great event organizers and helping them succeed? Do attendees refuse to leave the events you organize yourself because they want to continue talking with each other long after the event has finished? Do you thrive on a high volume of activity, guiding everything into place in an ever-changing kaleidoscope of people, events, and resources?
If we’re describing you then keep reading! Impact Hub Boston is at the center of the Boston social entrepreneur community, with dozens of events every month that make use of our multiple event spaces, 50+ conference rooms, and other gathering spaces. As a four year old organization, we’ve just begun to reach our potential to help Boston’s social innovators succeed. We need a great Events professional to blossom our practice and art of relationship and events management to connect people and create amazing member experiences through the extensive variety of events we host every day. We’re looking for an all-star Events Lead to make our events sing.
Read more and apply here: https://impacthubboston.net/join-our-team/
- - Minimum 3 years experience in a fast-paced event production or marketing environment, such as educational programming, hospitality, performing arts and/or conferences
- - Demonstrated experience in revenue generation through event sales preferred
- - Demonstrated experience producing unique and creative events for 100+ attendees
- - Occasionally available on nights and weekends to support events at Impact Hub Boston
- - A natural interest for and comfort with helping, supporting, training and managing others
- - An interest in a long-term role; we like to hire people who can grow with us over the years