Enterprise Account Manager - Denver
Why We Need You
PagerDuty is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager who is technically savvy and likes to have fun! We're looking for someone who has a consultative sales approach and the ability to run a live demo for a technical audience. This individual must demonstrate all the characteristics associated with a high performance sales culture, specifically managing a pipeline of new business opportunities and delivering results against a quota. Since PagerDuty believes in having a customer-centric approach, this individual will be responsible for providing the best possible sales experience for our customers.
How You Contribute to Our Vision
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, and developing existing client relationships
- Enhance and maintain the relationships with your named accounts
- Demonstrate selling value to key stakeholders within accounts
- Understand customer goals and challenges to establish PagerDuty's product as the best solution available
- Prioritize opportunities and coordinate your internal team to provide the best customer experience and ensure 100% satisfaction
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live in salesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
- 7+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling to all management levels, including C level executives
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com (A MUST)
- Technical product demo experience and the ability to sell to a technical audience
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles using solution selling techniques
- A proven and successful track record selling to MM or Enterprise companies
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and as a team player
- Positive can-do attitude with demonstrated capacity to meet and exceed quota
- Strong technical acumen, knowledge of engineering culture, and the ability to relate to the customer
- BS/BA Degree or higher preferred
- Working with a team of deeply passionate and intelligent people
- Competitive salaries and company equity
- Comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plan options for you and your spouse/family, 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, corporate discounts, and more!
- Generous paid vacation (3 weeks vacation your first year, 4 weeks afterwards) in addition to 12 paid holidays and ample sick leave.
- Monthly company-wide hack days
PagerDuty uses the E-Verify employment verification program.