With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of District Manager in Olympia, Washington.
What you'll do:
The District Manager oversees a portfolio of Manufactured Housing Communities and RV Campground Resorts, working closely with Property Managers and senior management to ensure that properties run smoothly while providing excellent experiences for our residents and guests.
Your job will include:
- Develop and execute well-constructed business plans.
- Coordinate with the asset management team to prepare annual budgets and reforecasting estimates.
- Minimize delinquencies and work to achieve or exceed budgeted revenues and occupancy goals.
- Ensure that all budgeted capital improvements are completed in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Review and approve annual rent increase proposal worksheets and ensure that rent increase letters are distributed in accordance with local and state regulations.
- Work with community and resort managers to maintain a high level of quality with respect to the condition and appearance of our facilities.
- Train your managers to maintain good guest and resident relationships through ongoing communications, responsiveness and the promotion of appropriate events and programs.
- Support sales efforts and build an effective team environment that combines sales and operations.
- Collaborate with managers to inspire pride in maintaining their properties, as demonstrated by compliance with rules, attention to home maintenance and attractive home site landscaping.
Skills & experience you bring:
- Bachelor's degree perferred
- Five or more years of regional-level property management experience; multi-family or resort environment preferred.
- Superior supervisory and leadership experience, with effective communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Ability to learn and effectively work with multiple systems.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to travel up to 60%.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.