Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Customer Experience Analyst serves as the steward of the customer experience. This role works closely with the Director, Customer Experience to help design, implement, and maintain world-class customer service by continuously improving the patient, provider, and payer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage data, voice of customer feedback, internal and customer insights to uncover pain points, inform design, and help implement improvements.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to be part of designing and implementing exceptional customer experiences, across all channels. Ensure consistency in experience and messaging across the customer journey.
- Facilitate or co-facilitate multi-disciplinary workshops to develop well-informed and human-centered design recommendations.
- Support or lead iterative research, design, and pilot/test cycles to test improved, customer-centric experiences within the customer care center. Support the operationalization of successful designs.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of the end-to-end patient, provider, and payer experience and serve as subject matter expert across the organization.
- Ensure designs align with Brand and Customer Experience strategies.
- Share customer experience tools and deliver training to further build this capability throughout the organization.
- Partner with the compliance and legal teams to ensure that customer interactions comply with HIPAA/HITECH and any other regulations that may impact communications.
- Exceptional general management and project management skills including coordination, communication and adherence to budget and completion goals, prioritization and troubleshooting.
- Exceptional interpersonal, teamwork, and relationship-building skills.
- Adept at creating and delivering compelling presentations. Strong communication skills and story-telling skills.
- Strong marketing/business acumen.
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances.
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives and workload independently and proactively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to work on a mobile device, tablet, or in front of a computer screen and/or perform typing for approximately 90% of a typical working day.
- Ability and means to travel between Madison locations.
- Ability to travel 25% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Customer Research or related field; or high school degree/general education diploma and 4 years of relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- 4+ years of experience in a Customer Experience related role and/or Business Process Management, Business Continuous Improvement or related field.
- Proficient with basic computer skills to include Internet navigation, Email usage, and word processing.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Healthcare (diagnostic/device/pharmaceutical marketing, sales, and/or reimbursement) experience.
- Experience with creating personas, customer journeys maps and experience blueprints. Familiar with human-centered design methodologies.
This is a field based position.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.