Grata is a B2B search engine that helps private equity, consulting, sales, and marketing teams find and target private companies. Grata’s machine learning technology enables you to find new targets you would otherwise miss, identify similar companies, and automate personalized outreach.
Grata’s platform also powers a suite of digital intelligence products for voice of customer diligence and competitive intelligence.
We're a rapidly growing startup with offices in Boston and New York. We're currently hiring an Associate to join our Private Equity and Consulting team in Boston. At Grata, you'll develop a strong analytical toolkit and quench your intellectual curiosity on a wide range of markets. You'll work closely with the top private equity, management consulting, and corporate strategy teams in the world, gaining high exposure to the acquisitions that make headlines.
Our Business Operations team leverages Grata’s platform to innovate investment due diligence and market research, which includes competitive analyses, market sizing, and voice of customer analyses. Business operations also drives product design from user and self-generated needs – playing a direct role in shaping the long-term vision for Grata's platform.
This role involves project execution (70%), business development support (10%), marketing content generation (10%), and product management (10%). We're looking for a well rounded, detail-oriented team player who's willing to put a lot in to get even more out.
***Grata is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.***
Key responsibilities include:
- - Analysis and deliverable generation for clients and prospects
- - Client management: readouts, walkthroughs, demos, and scoping calls with clients
- - Market research content generation
- - Leveraging client insights to guide platform improvements
- - 1-3 years of full time work experience required
- - Business acumen: experience with market research and/or business analysis
- - Strong writing and data storytelling skills
- - Advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills
- - Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
Perks and benefits:
- - "WFH (Work from home) Wednesdays"
- - Strong healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
- - 2 retreats / yr (ie, company-sponsored trips)
- - Happy hours
- - Team events and lunches
- - High quality corporate swag