Who We Are:
As a Tiburon sales agent with SelectQuote Senior, you will speak to people who have responded to a variety of marketing campaigns, conduct an extensive needs analysis with these customers, and match them with the Medicare products that meet their needs. In this unique full time opportunity, our agents work in a fast-paced environment where performance is rewarded. You're helping families every day by ensuring they have the right amount of coverage without overpaying for it. If you're interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a winning environment, then apply today!
What We Offer:
- Represent the Top Industry Carriers Nationwide - We offer Medicare Advantage plans and an assortment of ancillary products, including dental and vision
- All leads are provided - No cold calling or prospecting
- High earning potential - 1st year average annual income is $70k. Top agents make well over $150k annually. Hard work is highly rewarded and our agents receive constant support to help them work toward achieving their potential.
- No prior Medicare sales experience required - We provide highly compensated formal sales and insurance training to prepare you for success in this role. Top performing agents learn this process and apply it on every sales call.
- Full benefits - Including health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.
- Licensing - We cover the licensing and continuing education costs to get you licensed in multiple states and appointed with multiple insurance companies
What You Need to be Successful:
- Coachability & willingness to learn - You will complete an extensive training program to prepare you for applying an effective sales process to speak to clients regarding SelectQuote and their Medicare plan options, so you need to work hard to absorb and apply this information to each sales call and be open to constructive criticism about how to improve your process
- Competitive personality & an internal motivation - You need to be consistently driven with an assertive approach to overcome customer objections and compete with yourself and other agents to succeed and hit new goals
- Time efficiency & technology skills - Be efficient and know when to move on from a call and when to continue the discussion. Be able to multitask and manipulate multiple screens including our software system, quote engine, and carrier applications while continuing a conversation with the customer
- Positivity - It's important to be positive in this role and not let your previous call affect your current or future calls. The next call can be the one that gets you a sale!
- Flexibility - You need to be able to commit to high-volume hours during peak season. Our agents make nearly ⅓ of their income during a 7-week period, and we need all hands on deck dedicated during this time
Training, Experience, & Necessities:
- High school diploma or the equivalent is required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Life & Health resident insurance license. If you're not already licensed, you must become licensed by a given deadline (licensing costs will be reimbursed after successfully completing our training program)
- Minimum Internet Speed (Hardwired): 30mb down/20mb up
- Live in one of our remote states: AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MT, NC, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WY