Meet Our Team:
As a key contributor to the topline success of Pega you will join a passionate sales team who are supported by pre-sales engineers, dedicated sales leaders and an awesome product to achieve success in solution sales in software.
Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software and you will help customers realise the benefits. In this role you will showcase the world's most innovative organisations who have used Pega, to win business from Tier 1 companies within banking.
What You'll Do at Pega:
- You will open doors into new accounts and radiate new business within our existing customer base in assigned FS&I portfolio
- Continuously and tenaciously build and maintain a pipeline of sales activity through contextual prospecting and pipelining using a variety of methods
- Share insight with the customer and teach them something valuable about how to compete in their market
- Work with Pega's partners to generate Pega value propositions
Who You Are:
You are a hunter with an appetite to exceed and will leverage our market-leading technology and your network to challenge the norm and influence customers on their digital transformation journey.
- A high achiever in complex software sales used to long sales cycles
- Domain expertise in financial services
- Unwavering focus on creatively building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline of prospective opportunities
- An active listener who can hear and understand what is said and not said and comprehend the meaning and intent
- A persuader and influencer who uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services and products
What You've Accomplished:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience.
- A minimum of 10 years within direct sales experience.
- Working knowledge of BPM, CRM, Case Management Software or enterprise-wide specific solutions within the related industry is preferred.
Pega Offers You:
- Uncapped commissions and achievable sales accelerators
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 6861