Account Executive -DACH
We are looking for Account Executives who know software sales and how to close deals. Are you the type? Can't live off base alone and love getting into accelerators before Q4? Work hard and play hard mantra? Lithium is the place for you!
What you will do:
- Utilise an aggressive "hunter" mentality, that is adept at using creative efforts in prospecting, account penetration, platform demonstration and business value modeling, in order to build executive champions, negotiate and ultimately close significant transactions
- Demonstrate the value propositions of Lithium's SaaS offering and services, being able to deliver that message to different types of clients and audiences via webinars, meetings, presentations etc.
- Act as a leader on go-to-market plan, working with a focus on both Lithium SMM solutions, and Lithium Communities solution opportunities
- Manage all contacts and leads in Salesforce.com, to accurately and efficiently process and maximise all opportunities
- Create demand through outbound prospecting
- Forecast accurately through continuous pipeline review and partnering with your Regional Director and VP
- Collaboration within the Lithium team (Account Development, Sales Consultants, Implementation)
- Know your customer - We provide great training to ramp you up and then follow up trainings quarterly and as needed
- Consistently exceed quarterly and annual sales targets
- As an individual contributor in a closing role, you will consistently be working to move deals through to closure in a team oriented, solution selling environment.
- Calling on new customers to get on the calendars of decision makers to position Lithium to be successful
Ideally this role will be based in Munich, Germany, however, other locations will also be considered.
Skills & Requirements
- College degree in related field and/or equivalent experience and education.
- Experience building a business/new territory highly desired
- Demonstrated history as an individual contributor selling enterprise software, Social Customer Experience, CRM, ERP or Business Intelligence solutions to senior level decision makers
- Experience with quota and commission compensation structures
- Knowledge of and contacts within key sectors a plus
- Successful track record of closing new clients remotely, through use of technology, as well as in the field face-to-face
- Demonstrated ability to articulate and sell complex enterprise software solutions
- Solution selling and start-up experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Networking such as: LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Exceptional sales, communication, presentation and negotiation skills