Join us at Entrepreneurship for All for an evening panel on Women in Entrepreneurship: Fueling Business Growth. Learn from the personal narratives and journeys of three women who will pull from both their business and entrepreneurial experiences to engage in a discussion about the thorny challenges and opportunities for growing a business.
Our expert panel includes:
- Gail Goodman, former CEO of Constant Contact and EforAll Board Member
- Laurin Mills, Founder & CEO of the Dinner Daily, EforAll alum
- Ani Vong, Owner of Humanity Boutique
Our panel will cover a range of topics including:
- Taking you business to next level
- Developing a growth mindset
- How to scale your business
Through this conversation, we aim to inspire budding entrepreneurs, and those who are looking for the motivation to reach the next level in their personal and professional lives.
This is event is free an open to the public.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
5:30PM-6:00 PM NETWORKING
6:00PM-7:00PM PANEL DISCUSSION
7:00PM-7:30 PM NETWORKING
Parking: Street parking is available on Cabot Street, Father Morissette Boulevard, and Suffolk Street. Additional parking is available in the Ayotte Garage at 11 Post Office Square a 10 minute walk.