Understanding Modern Allyship: Stories from the Boston Community
If someone asked you, could you articulate what allyship means? How can you, as a manager or employee, elevate the voices of those that might have otherwise gone unheard.
Please join us for some personal discovery and frank discussion featuring some of Boston's most thoughtful leaders on understanding allyship through their stories and experiences.
Through our conversation, we'll work to define allyship, discuss its importance and impact, and understand what role it plays when building diverse and inclusive teams.
- 6:00 PM - Welcome, Drinks, and Appetizers
- 6:30 PM - Panel Discussion
- 7:30 PM - Q&A
- 7:45 PM - Networking
- Felicia Jadczak - Co-CEO of She Geeks Out
- Shaun Jayachandran - Onboarding Specialist at Buildium, and Founder of Crossover Basketball and Scholars Academy
- Rahkeem Morris - Co-founder at Aday Technologies, Inc.
- Tacita Morway - VP of Engineering at ActBlue
Information on getting to the office:
The office is directly across the street from the Government Center T station, and a short walk from the Orange Line Haymarket and Red Line Park Street Stations. We are located at the CP3 location and the office is on the 4th floor of the building.