***RSVP on EventBrite: https://prdct.school/2MxkaCZ ***
As a Product Manager, when it comes to ensuring the success of your product, your role can often feel like a paradox you have all of the responsibility, but no true authority or control over all the moving parts. Effective product leadership has little to do with control, and authority alone won't get you very far. Your real power as a Product Manager lies in the trust you build with your team and across stakeholder groups. With trust comes influence.
In this session, Alexandra will share how mastering the art of storytelling can be the key to building trust and driving success as a product leader. Key Takeaways:
- Storytelling should be proactive: By crafting a strong story that you share early and reinforce often, you can eliminate the need for more heavy handed stakeholder management tactics.
- Storytelling should be planned: To own the end-to-end narrative about your product and how you work, you need to plan ahead and develop consistent themes that help you tell this story.
- Storytelling should be personal: Spend time learning who key stakeholders at your organization are, what each stakeholder group wants to hear, and how they want to hear it.
Meet the Speaker: Alexandra Edelstein
Alexandra is an economic development, entrepreneurship, and technology enthusiast with a background in Law. Obsessed with finding elegant technical solutions to complex customer problems, on any given day Alexandra could be found deep in Klaviyo's code or at a whiteboard iterating on a new product design. Currently, she is leading product for the Marketing Automation team at Klaviyo.
View the Speaker's Full Profile (http://bit.ly/31dfcyC)
Get the FREE Product Book here (https://prdct.school/2CMSqF1)
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to [masked]
Product School (https://www.productschool.com/?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=events&utm_campaign=EventsPage) is the first technology business school. We provide certified courses in Product Management and other digital skills to professionals across 16 campuses worldwide. We also offer the same courses live online. All courses are taught by real-world product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Slack, Airbnb, LinkedIn, and Netflix.
Get Your Tickets (https://prdct.school/2MxkaCZ)
*Entrance not guaranteed without valid ticket from Eventbrite