The United States Department of Health and Human Services is looking for innovation. Boston is the first stop on the HHS Startup Day tour after Washington DC as they travel the country opening their doors to startups and innovators. As they share on their Idea Lab website, their target market is those companies and individuals that perform work in the digital health space or that align with HHS’ mission delivery. For instance, a digital health company that needs to learn more about FDA regulatory processes or CMS coverage decisions and opportunities.
HHS Startup Day in Boston will include:
- Speakers and key decision makers from departments within HHS including the Chief Technology Officer Bruce Greenstein
- Local ecosystem leaders
- "Shark Tank" style presentations from leading digital health startups in the community*
- An audience filled with innovators and health leaders
Want to know what else to expect? Read about the first HHS Startup Day in Wasington DC in the PULSE Blog.
- 10:00AM - 12:00 PM: HHS & Government Speakers
- 12:00PM - 1:00 PM: Networking Lunch
- 1:00PM - 3:00 PM: Breakout Sessions
- 3:00PM - 4:00 PM: Startup "Shark Tank" Pitches
- 4:00PM - 5:00 PM: Networking Reception
The local organizers for HHS Startup Day are:
* NOTE: IF YOU ARE A STARTUP LOOKING TO PITCH IN THE SHARK TANK, PLEASE INDICATE SO WHEN ASKED IN YOUR REGISTRATION.