The pressures of running a business while looking for funding causes many founders to underestimate the importance of creating a clear fundraising strategy. You don’t want to waste your (and the investor’s) time raising money without a clear timeline and plan. In this workshop, experienced investors and entrepreneurs will guide you on how to best, prepare, plan and execute a strategy, even before you sit down for your first investor coffee meeting.
This workshop will also address the specifics of what it means to raise a seed round as a female founder in Boston and provide practical tips and interactive exercises so you can start applying these to the specifics of your company.
Key questions answered will include:
- What does raising a seed round mean and is my company ready?
- How can I best prepare for a seed raise?
- How can I best align running my company and running a fundraising round?
- What’s the process and timeline of raising seed round with angels?
- How do I find and understand who the right investors are for my company?
- What should I, as a female founder know about raising a seed round in Boston
Please note that this is a women-only event. We use an inclusive definition of “woman” and “female” and welcome trans women and any others who identify as a woman in a way that is significant to them.Enter Affiliate2019 for a $10 Discount!