DayCon is a free, daylong science conference consisting of talks and interactive demonstrations given by graduate student scientists. This year’s talks are:
- Design and materials in architecture
- Symmetry: The beauty in art and fundamental physics
- The science of color
- The neuroscience of music perception
- The art and science of electron diffraction
- Exotic states and modes of light
- Music therapy and the difference between noise and music
- Imaging the X-ray Universe
- The Art-Brain Connection: the science behind synesthesia
- Personal stories at the intersection of science and art
- Using science, and the study of insight, to understand the creative process
When: Saturday, June 15, 10 am to 4:30 pm
Where: Northwest Building, Harvard University – 52 Oxford Street, Cambridge, MA
More details coming soon!
DayCon is generously supported by Harvard Integrated Life Sciences, Harvard Medical School, Harvard Division of Medical Sciences, Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences Graduate Student Council, and Addgene.