G|Code House is an innovative co-living and co-learning program based in Roxbury, MA, dedicated to providing young women of color with the tools they need to succeed in today’s business world. They will learn to code, collaborate, and create a marketable set of skills with which to find a job.
In preparation to join the full, 2 year program, we encourage potential students to participate in our Intro to G|Code prep program. Over the span of 12 weeks, participants will learn to build a web application, craft their personal brand, gain career insight from tech professionals, obtain mentors, and so much more! The program will run from February 9th to April 26th, 1-5pm at the Boston Public Library.
APPLY TODAY if you fit the requirements below:
- - Earned a high school diploma or GED, or are on track to receiving a high school diploma or GED by 2020
- - Between the ages of 16 and 25
- - Identify with race(s)/ethnicity(ies) underrepresented in tech
- - Identify with gender(s) underrepresented in tech
- - Reside in the Boston area or surrounding neighborhoods
All applications must be submitted by January 25, 2020 11:59PM EST.