Microsoft Project puts you in charge of managing complex workflows from building construction to software development. This course covers everything you need to get up and running.
Topics covered include:
- • Defining tasks,
- • Creation of relationships between tasks,
- • How to decide what level of detail to track,
- • Setting up and assigning resources,
- • Specifying task duration and resource level,
- • How to schedule holidays, shorter and longer work days, and vacations, and
- • Setting a baseline and tracking performance.
This class is taught in person by an expert instructor at our Boston office. No prior MS Project experience required. Details at https://www.computerimages.com/course_descriptions/microsoft-project-cla.... Can't make this date, or looking for another class? Our full schedule is at https://www.computerimages.com/current-class-schedule.html. To schedule a private class at your office or ours, please call (617) 720-6161, or write to email@example.com.