As healthcare organizations leverage digital platforms for patient care, it is important to understand how Artificial Intelligence can use patient data to improve patient outcomes. Deep learning can drive early disease detection, drive early intervention in critical patient events, and predict epidemics. Our panel of experts will discuss where AI can positively impact the lives of patients, and where the industry needs to move in order to make this a reality.
- Jonathan Bickel MD, IT Physician Lead, Senior Director Business Intelligence and Clinical Research Informatics, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Hunter Elliott, Director of Machine Learning Research, PathAI
- Catherine Kreatsoulas Ph.D, Research Fellow, Harvard School of Public Health
- Dan Rudoy Ph.D, Associate, Electrical and Computer Technologies, Wolf Greenfield
- Phillip Machnik, Senior Technical Application Analyst at Patient Keeper
The post Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: The Sooner the Better appeared first on MIT Enterprise Forum of Cambridge.